Mini Session $60
30-45 minute session with a maximum of 4 people. Approximately 15+/- high resolution images on a personalized CD ready for you to print. You choose a location or I can choose. Out of area sessions are available for an additional charge - contact for pricing.
Full Session $100
1-1/2 Hour session with a maximum of 6 people - contact for pricing for additional people. 30+ high resolution images on a personalized CD ready for you to print. You choose a location or I can choose. Out of area sessions are available for an additional charge - contact for pricing.
The only difference between the mini and Regular Session is the amount of time allotted for photography and the number of images you will receive. Therefore, there will be less chance to try different poses and use different areas for backdrops at the same location. However, you will still receive the same great attention to detail that I offer to all my clients.
Tips for Clients
-Wear solid colored clothing so that we see all of your faces and no one person stands out. If you wear stripes or flowers, and the others do not, you will stand out from the rest of your group.
-Choose muted tones that are a bit subdued so that you are the subject not your clothes and you don’t stand out from the rest of your group.
-Choose similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light) so that one area doesn't appear out of proportion from the other.
-Choose 1-3 colors for your group portrait, ones with similar tones that go nicely together and have everyone work within that color palette. For example: dark green, navy, and burgundy – all dark jewel tones. OR tan, a lighter olive green, and denims – all lighter, softer tones. So that we see the people first and your portrait looks stunning.
-Choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow because your arms take up more skin area than your face and will draw attention and it may also make your arms look larger.
Choose long pants for men/ladies or a skirt below the knee for ladies so that your legs don’t take attention from your faces, and you will be able to sit and bend without showing too much leg.
-Choose dark socks and footwear because white just sticks out like a sore thumb and that’s all you’ll notice in your portrait keep jewelry simple and minimalistic because too much draws attention from your face do your hair the way you’d normally while wearing the clothing you have chosen. Your portrait will represent who you are, not just what you look like.
- On your customized CD there will be two copies of the images provided
- low resolution with my logo for sharing on social media, etc
- high resolution with no logo suitable for printing. Copies of unedited images that are taken at the session are not provided. Both color and black and white images will be provided.
- Payment is either by cash on day of the session or at time of delivery of CD or by check at the time of the session (CD will be delivered once check has cleared). You will be provided with an invoice.
- As the photographer, I retain copyright to all images and am able to use those images to promote my business , showcase my work or add to my portfolio. They can be published in any manner, including, but not limited to, advertisements, prints, and websites.
-Each client is given a limited copyright so as to be able to print the images for their own personal use. Commercial use of the images is forbidden, except with prior written consent of the photographer.